Dr. Sadowski is a diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons since 2008. Originally a native of the state of Wisconsin, he has been in Michigan since 2000. He completed his undergraduate collegiate studies at the University of Wisconsin in 1996 with an emphasis on molecular biology. He received his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2000. Pursuing a career in orthopaedic surgery, he went on to complete his residency in 2005 through the Michigan State/ Flint Campus program. Relocating to Minnesota in 2005-2006, he concluded with an additional fellowship year of sub-specialty training in orthopaedic trauma.
As an orthopaedic trauma surgeon, Dr. Sadowski dedicates his focus of practice towards the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries sustained from falls, sporting injuries, motor vehicle accidents, and general blunt or penetrating trauma. He works in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of other trauma specialists to treat life threatening and limb threatening emergencies/urgencies.
Specific areas of expertise include management of:
- Long bone fractures
- Hip fractures
- Pelvic and acetabulum fractures
- Complex peri-articular fractures
- Traumatically acquired tendon and ligament injury
- Malunited or un-united fractures
- Post-traumatic deformity correction
- Post-traumatic limb lengthening
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Prosthetic replacement of traumatically injured joints
- Fractures around pre-existent prosthetic joints
- Musculoskeletal infections-trauma related
Dr. Sadowski is currently accepting new patients and referrals. In addition, he accepts new and established patients thru consultation in the hospital setting, emergency department, the EMS system, transfers from other hospitals, or from within the practice.
Hospital Staff Privileges:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus: Royal Oak, M.I.
- Genesys Regional Medical Center: Grand Blanc, M.I.
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Planning application to the Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Dr. Sadowski sees patients in the Michigan Orthopaedic Institute Southfield and West Bloomfield office locations.